The Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy (ATMAT)
Maya Abdominal Therapy is an ancient healing therapy which uses a non-invasive, hands only manipulation to balance the nervous system and improve the flow of blood, lymph and chi energy throughout the body. The technique guides reproductive and pelvic organs that may have become displaced into an optimal position.
These ancient slow, deep and relaxing massage techniques have been shown to correct poor haemo-dynamics of the abdomen and its many organs so vital to digestion, assimilation, elimination, secretions, and reproduction in men and women.
Arvigo ® for Women
ATMAT is a therapy that can be applied throughout every stage of a woman, man or child’s life.
Some of the symptoms that can be alleviated with Arvigo treatments include
- Correction of misaligned or misplaced uterus
- Painful, late, early or irregular periods
- Abdominal uterine bleeding
- A headache or a migraine with menstruation
- Failure to ovulate regularly or not at all
- Chronic miscarriages
- Varicose veins and hemorrhoids
- Low backache
- Uterine infections
- Bladder infections or cystitis
- Difficult menopause
Arvigo for Men®
Arvigo® therapy is not just for women, men too can benefit from this deep and relaxing form of massage and learning and practicing the self-care programme which is at the heart of this treatment.
Some symptoms of distress in men for which Arvigo massage can help are
- Painful or frequent urination
- Prostate congestion and swelling
- Low backache
- Varicose veins and haemorrhoids